Fall Semester Sign-Ups for the Music Practice Rooms will take place on the following dates in the Res Life office (110 Sulzberger):
- Tuesday, September 5, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Wednesday, September 6, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Thursday, September 7, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Friday, September 8, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
Declared music majors may reserve up to 10 practice hours per week in any one of the 3 practice rooms (i.e. scheduled hours must all be in the
room). All other students may sign up for up to 5 practice hours per week in one of the rooms.
Practice hours are chosen on a first-come, first-served basis. Time slots go fast, so the earlier you sign the more options there will be for available hours!
If all of the times you were interested in choosing are taken when you arrive, you can sign up as a Non-Scheduled User -- this would allow you to use a practice room if the scheduled user has not shown up 15 minutes after the hour (between 7am to 2am), i.e. you could use the remaining 45 minutes of the timeslot.
Practice Room #4 will be reserved for first-come / first-served use 7 days a week between 5-10pm. Students must either have a Scheduled or Non-Scheduled User Card to show to the Sulzberger Front Desk in order to check out the key.
Some important information about use of the music practice rooms:
- Students must show their Scheduled or Non-Scheduled User Card and leave their Student ID at the Sulzberger Front Desk in order to check out a practice room key.
- Only residents of the Quad may sign in non-student guests to share their practice hours.
- All College policies apply.
- Food & drink are not permitted in the music practice rooms.