Spring Semester Sign-Ups for the Music Practice Rooms will take place on the following dates in the Res Life office (110 Sulzberger):
- Tuesday, January 17 (9am-1pm & 2-4pm)
- Wednesday, January 18 (9am-1pm & 2-4pm)
- Thursday, January 19 (9am-1pm & 2-4pm)
- Friday, January 20 (9am-1pm & 2-4pm)
The room reservations are renewed each semester, so if you had a reserved time for Fall 2016, that time is no longer valid, and you must schedule a new practice room time.
- Declared music majors may reserve up to *10* practice hours per week in any one of the 3 practice rooms.
- All other students may sign up for up to *5* practice hours per week in any one of the 3 rooms.
Practice hours are chosen on a first-come, first-served basis. Time slots go fast, so the earlier you sign up the better your chances are for choosing desirable hours!
If all of the times you were interested in choosing are taken when you arrive, you can sign up as a "non-scheduled user" -- this would allow you to use a practice room if the scheduled user has not shown up 15 minutes after the hour (between 7am to 2am), i.e. you could use the remaining 45 minutes of the timeslot.
NOTE: Students who live in the Quad are the only students permitted to sign guests in to share their practice hours. All College guest policies apply.