Students are welcome to take any items that have been donated but must put the station back in order after looking through donations.
This year, Give and Go Green will donate items to Goodwill, Project Grad Bag, & Hour Children.
- Thursdays, May 4
- 12noon Thursday, May 18 (i.e. Senior Check Out Deadline)
- 10am-7pm only
LIST OF DROP-OFF LOCATIONS:
- Cathedral Gardens 10th floor TV lounge
- 110th Street, area outside 1st floor apartments
- Plimpton TV lounge
- 616 TV lounge
- Elliot 3rd floor lounge
- Quad 6th floor kitchen lounge (do *NOT* take items to the lobbies)
WHAT CAN BE DONATED:
- Bagged clothes & bedding in good condition
- Shoes in wearable condition
- WORKING appliances, such as fans and lamps
- Unopened, non-perishable foodstuffs
- Cleaning supplies (these may be open)
- Office supplies, books, pens, etc.
- Furniture, decorations, storage containers
- WORKING Mini-fridges
WHAT CANNOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Anything broken or unusable for others
- Your recycling... your old chemistry notes go in the paper bin in your suite or building!!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.