- Hewitt Dining Hall & the Diana Cafe will close after lunch on Friday, March 11. Hewitt will reopen on Sunday, March 20, for Late-Night, and the Diana Cafe will reopen on Monday, March 21.
- Primary Care & Furman Counseling Services will be closed. If you need to speak to someone regarding medical or psychological concerns, please contact the Clinician-On-Call at 855-622-1903 or contact Barnard Public Safety at 212-854-6666.
- The Barnard Library (Lefrak Center) will be open 10am-6pm Monday-Friday (March 14-18). It will be closed Saturday & Sunday, March 12 & 13, and Saturday, March 19, before opening for regular hours on Sunday, March 20. For more information, please visit http://library.barnard.edu/access/hours
- The Student Mail Room window in Altschul will be open Monday-Friday, 11am-4:45pm (i.e. will not be open late on Monday or Thursday).
- Barnard Public Safety (212-854-6666, Barnard Hall Lobby) remains open 24 hours a day through Spring Break. Additionally, there will be a Res Life staff person on-call during the break (who can be contacted through Barnard Public Safety or your residence hall front desk).
As a reminder, Minors (16 years old and younger) may NOT enter the residence halls as guests during Spring Break (http://barnard.edu/reslife/policies/guests/minors).
We hope you have a safe & relaxing Spring Break!