- Tuesday, January 19, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Wednesday, January 20, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Thursday, January 21, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Friday, January 22, 9am-1pm & 2-4pm
- Declared music majors may reserve up to *10* practice hours per week in any one of the 3 practice rooms.
- All other students may sign up for up to *5* practice hours per week in any one of the 3 rooms.
If all of the times you were interested in choosing are taken when you arrive, you can sign up as a "non-scheduled user" -- this would allow you to use a practice room if the scheduled user has not shown up 15 minutes after the hour (i.e. you could use the remaining 45 minutes of the timeslot).
Note: students who live in the Quad are the only students permitted to sign guests in to share their practice hours. All College guest policies apply.
If you have any questions, please contact Res Life at 212-854-5561, or stop by our office (110 Sulzberger).