Although registration runs through 1pm on Wednesday, March 13 (and when students register during this time period does not affect their lottery number), there is no reason to wait until the last minute! Log on and register yourself now!
Students who wish to be part of a group for Room Selection do not have to specify this when they register (students can join a group at any point after they register until they actually select). So don’t let that keep you from registering right away!
Wondering where you want to live next year?
- Take a tour of the residence halls this Sunday, March 10! Times & locations.
- Read reviews of the residence halls & rooms/suites. Submit a review of your own room (non-FYs) and you’ll be entered in a drawing for an Amazon gift card!
- Interested in being part of the Social Justice House (in 616)? Applications are open through Fri, March 15.
Thinking about living off-campus next year?
- Before you decide not to register for Room Selection, talk to the Res Life office first!
- Students who live off-campus will not be eligible for Room Selection next year.
- Students who move off-campus may qualify for less financial aid than students who live on-campus. Students are encouraged to talk to the Financial Aid office before deciding to move off-campus.
Don’t know how Room Selection works?
- All you need to know for now is: if you want to live on campus next year, you must register for Room Selection (before 1pm on Wednesday, March 13).
- Info Sessions about Room Selection will take place after Spring Break (dates & times).
- Res Life will also table in the Diana and in Hewitt Cafeteria to answer questions (dates & times).
Updates about Room Selection
- The College has confirmed that all suites in Plimpton next year will be for 6 students (4 singles, 1 double). See the residence hall floorplans.
- Thinking about applying for Winter Break Housing next year? Please note that 616, 620, & Elliott will be completely closed again for the first 3 weeks of Winter Break. Residents of those buildings who wish to apply for Winter Break Housing will be responsible for obtaining permission to stay in a friend’s room (in an open building) during that time period (more info).