The time/date you register has no effect on your lottery number, but you must register before the 1pm, Wednesday, March 9 deadline in order to participate in Room Selection.
Full information about the Room Selection process is available online at http://www.barnard.edu/reslife/roomselection/.
Information Sessions will be available at the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, March 2, 7-8pm (Diana LL 104)
- Thursday, March 3, 7-8pm (Diana LL 104)
- Friday, March 4, 3-4pm (Diana LL 104)
- Tuesday, March 8, 6:30-7:30pm (Diana LL 104)
Drop-By Information Tables (to ask questions) will be at the following date/times:
- Monday, March 7, 11:30am-1pm (Hewitt Cafeteria)
- Wednesday, March 9, 11:30am-1pm (Diana, 1st Floor)
- Monday, March 21, 11:30am-1pm (Diana, 1st Floor)
- Tuesday, March 22, 11:30am-1pm (Hewitt Cafeteria)
- Wednesday, March 23, 11:30am-1pm (Hewitt Cafeteria)
Tours of the various Residence Halls will be available this Sunday, March 6, at the following times:
- CG: 12 – 1pm
- 110th St: 1 – 2pm
- 600s: 2 - 3pm
- Elliott: 3 - 4pm
- Hewitt & Sulzberger Tower: 4 - 5pm
- Plimpton: 5 - 6pm
(Please have your Barnard ID to show to the front desk of each building)
For information about different buildings / suites / rooms, visit the online Room Reviews (http://barnardreslife.org/room_reviews/). Upperclass students who submit a review of their room/suite by April 1 will be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift certificate.