What a great time for a break! As you plan for the Fall Academic Holiday (Friday, October 30 through Tuesday, November 3, 2009), please read below for information about office closings, etc:
- All residence halls will remain open throughout the break; however, please note that all College offices (including Residential Life & Housing in Sulzberger) will be closed on Tuesday, November 3 for Election Day, and will reopen on Wednesday, November 4.
- Primary Care Health Service and the Columbia Health Services will be closed on Tuesday, November 3. If you have a medical emergency please contact the Clinician on Call at 866-966-7788 or go to the St. Luke's Emergency Room for Urgent Care.
- Hewitt Dining Hall will be closed after lunch on Friday, October 30 through Tuesday, November 3. Hewitt will reopen for Late Night Service on Tuesday, November 3 at 8:30pm to 11pm. Java City will close at 3pm on Friday, October 30 through November 3; it will reopen on Wednesday, November 4, at 8am.
- Student Mail Services (Altschul mail room) will close at 6:45pm on Monday, November 2, and will be closed all day Tuesday, November 3. The mailroom will reopen for regular hours on Wednesday, November 4.
- The Barnard Library will be open regular hours during the break.
- There will be a residential life staff person on call during the entire break period. You can contact the staff person on call through the front desk of your residence hall.