Monday, November 24, 2008

Room Buyout Request Forms (for students with vacancies in double/triples)

For the Spring semester, any student who has a vacant space in her double (or two students with a vacant third space in their triple), may "buy out" the remaining space so that another student will *not* be assigned to your room.

The Room Buyout Request Form (due Dec 4) and more information is available at .